Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick Muffin


4.  Quick Muffin
My daughter is home from UNC on fall break and decided to bake yesterday. I asked her if I could use one of these for a still life and she jokingly told me I would have to eat it if I got paint on it.  Well, I didn't, but I still plan to eat it.  They are delicious, pumpkin coconut, and were pretty easy to make. They are made with whole wheat flour. You can find the recipe online at Runner's World. I'll see you Monday, I'm off to a Tim Horn plein air workshop in Atlanta.  Looks like the weather will be great!

6 x 6 oil on canvas panel
$100



1 comment:

  1. Love the painting..love the muffin..I love muffins..and can't wait to see your work after your workshop..I love Tim Horn's work..lucky you

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!