Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Plenty Of Sunshine Headin' This Way


Plenty Of Sunshine

What a difference one day can make.  My friend Teej and I skipped our early morning walk today because it was raining a little still and we figured the trail probably got washed away in places from the driving rains yesterday and last night. Naturally, it was sunny and beautiful a couple of hours later.  For some reason I had way too much energy today and decided to get a head start on Fall house cleaning even though we are not very close to that changeover here in NC yet.  It was great though,  and everything is beginning to sparkle-Bill even noticed when he came home. I have to admit, I do love to clean, especially washing windows. But....I'd rather be painting!
6 x 6 in. oil on panel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!