Monday, September 12, 2011

Broccoli Plant


Broccoli Plant
The Fall garden is planted with cabbage, broccoli, and collards.  Bill is working tonight and he mentioned last night that it was time for me to "work my magic " on the new plants.  This is a man that knows flattery sometimes works, especially regarding skills that I take pride in.  So.... there I was until dark this evening, putting down layers of newspaper mulch and covering it all with a thick layer of the most wonderful mulch that we got from a friend's yard( as a result of a huge old tree crashing down in her yard last summer and the stump being ground up)
I hope to paint broccoli again in a few weeks when I can show you the results!

6 x 6 in. oil on panel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!