Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cape Porpoise Lobster Boat


Cape Porpoise Lobster Boat
Our annual mother-daughter trip to Maine didn't happen this summer which made me sad, but on
a trip to Boston in August I made it to Maine for one day.  Accompanied by my son Hampton and his wife Kim AND my grand baby Brynlee, we had a wonderful afternoon boat trip with my cousin.
He even let me take his place at the helm and I navigated in and out of Cape Porpoise harbor and then back to Kennebunkport. This is one of the many boats we passed by as we were coming into Cape Porpoise and I like the gull sitting on the top.  I plan to do a larger one of this.We had so much fun that day and this is a painting from that adventure!

6 x 6 in. oil on panel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!