Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer Retreat

Summer Retreat, 20 x 24 " oil on linen, ©2015, Fay Terry

I had a great time painting this scene because I love this house and its surroundings. It is very old and has an unusual floor plan, not to mention a fabulous view. This painting is going to a show at the beach.

Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all those who have served our country and protected our freedom. This is also the unofficial opening of the summer season. My favorite places to be in the summer nearly always include the ocean. I hope this is the start of a wonderful summer for all of you, wherever you may be.
Thank you for looking at my art. 

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting house. Did it used to be a barn? Lovely painting Fay. Happy summer to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you can see all the way through!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!