Monday, June 1, 2015

Charleston Morning

Charleston Morning, 16 x 20" oil on linen, ©2015, Fay Terry

Available at Franklin Square Gallery, Southport, NC

This painting is one from a week-end trip to Charleston that included beautiful weather, the Cooper River Bridge Run, and lots of inspiration for new paintings. I am very pleased that this painting, as well as the one below, were juried into the Summer Regional Show in Southport.
I love this city and hope to go back soon to do more paintings.
Thank you for looking at my art!

Summer Retreat, 20 x 24 " oil on linen, ©2015, Fay Terry
Available at Franklin Square Gallery, Southport, NC


1 comment:

  1. Love that street scene. The perspective is spot on. Areas I also struggle with.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!