Monday, May 4, 2015

Paint The Town Saturday #2

All About The Tree, 9 x 12" oil painting on linen panel, © 2015, Fay Terry

This painting is framed in a 3" wide silver wood plein air frame, 
available May 29th, 6:00pm at the Cary Arts Center

This handsome office building is on the corner of Chapel Hill Road and N. Academy Street in Cary.  When I saw this building from the other side I considered painting the scene, but when I walked around to this entrance, I knew I had to paint it because of the gorgeous, graceful tree casting shadows on the parking area.
I was fortunate to meet Dr. Stephen Kosterman when he stopped by his Chiropractic office to do some work Saturday morning. He is friendly and dynamic, considered by a Reader's Choice Award to be the best Chiropractor in the town.
I hope you can tell how much fun I had painting this, my second painting of the day at the Cary, NC plein air painting event.

 If you live in the area, I hope ya'll will attend the Friday May 29th Silent Auction and Gala which begins at 6pm.

Thanks for your interest in my art and for the nice comments regarding my work.

2 comments:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!