Tuesday, April 14, 2015

spring painting sale

Wave Petunias, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

$85 free shipping

My spring SALE begins today and I am offering all my 6x6 paintings with a 15% discount. Let me know if one you love has the full price shown and I will change the paypal button for you. I am also including free shipping. These two great deals will continue through the month of April. I hope you will take advantage of this chance to have one of the paintings you have admired at a bargain price!

I am planting vegetables and flowers in the garden and having fun getting an early start.  These pink petunias really were bright in a shiny hot pink pack of six plants. I love these longer days when I feel as if I am getting so many things accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!