Monday, April 6, 2015

April Blooms

Dangling Branch, 6 x 6 " oil on archival panel, ©2015, Fay Terry

$100, free shipping


I love the colors in this one! Hope you like this gorgeous glimpse of Wisteria as much as I do.
It looks very delicate, but is such a strong plant, quickly claiming its territory on trees and trellises.  I will probably be painting a few more of these sweet scented blooms so stay tuned!

In other news, if you are in Charleston, SC, I hope you will visit the 2015 Charleston Symphony Designer Showhouse. You will see many of my small daily paintings for sale upstairs in the boutique.  The house, located at 50 Hassell Street is the St. Johannes Lutheran Church Parsonage.  It was built in 1846  and has recently  undergone an amazingly gorgeous makeover. It will be open through April 19, 10-4 Monday-Saturday & 1-4 Sunday so don't miss it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft and subtle color in this one. A very peaceful and graceful picture.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!