Monday, April 28, 2014

Togetherness

Dogwood Doubles, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 includes free shipping
The Dogwoods have been exceptionally gorgeous this spring and I can never resist trying different styles to paint them. The petals are falling now and when the wind picks up it looks like a snowstorm. The ground is covered with piles of soft white pieces.

I am hearing lots of thunder as I post this and one of  my dogs is cowering on the basement stairs.  We are supposed to get some severe weather this afternoon which may include large hail. Camden is very frightened of thunder and lightning, Pixie does not seem bothered by it. I want to get a calming vest, which I have heard really helps during storms and other times of anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!