Thursday, April 10, 2014

Duck Reunion


Here are the six recent duck paintings together. Maybe you have a favorite in this group. I know I do.
I would love to hear from you, letting me know which of the six paintings you like most.
Thanks for all the nice comments so far.

If you would like to make a comment, and have received this by email, just click on the "Fay Terry Paintings" heading at the top and that will take you to my blog site where you can scroll down below the painting to the word comments. It may say no comments, or there may be a number before the word comments. Just click on the word comments and it will open a box where you may leave me a message.
Thanks for following my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!