Friday, October 26, 2012

Time To Start Bulbs

Amaryllis, 6 x 6 " oil on museum quality panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

available soon at the Festival Of Trees Marketplace
November 10, 2012 at the Carolina Hotel, Pinehurst, NC
for the benefit of Sandhills Children's Center

I am painting Amaryllis from my photos of my 2011 flowers. I have just gotten the bulbs started for this year and I am hoping they will bloom right around the holidays.  They seem to grow very quickly once they get started.
I hope you enjoy this painting and maybe it will prompt you to get a bulb or two planted this week-end to enjoy in your home.  They are very easy to grow.

Thank you for following my art!

2 comments:

  1. This painting is gorgeous Fay! Beautiful clean
    colors all around. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!