Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Large Eyes

Night Owl, 6 x 6 " oil on museum quality panel, ©2012, Fay Terry


This one looks a little spooky to me, and would make a great Halloween painting to display on the easel that comes with it. I am decorating the house a little each day so soon I will have the Halloween decorations in place. We have collected a lot related to this holiday and there are always things I am happy to see when I start to unpack them.  
My husband loves the Hallmark musical decorations and has bought one for his office every year for a good while.  He claims they make his patients laugh.
We generally have over a hundred trick or treaters to prepare for. Most years we give out candy but this year I'd like to do something different.  Let me know if you have any ideas!

Thank you for following my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!