Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peaceful Spot

Lobster Boat At Rest, 8x8" oil on cradled panel, ©2012, Fay Terry



This is a beautiful spot on the Kennebunk River where  the variety of boats is amazing. You see everything from huge yachts to small inflatable boats and lots of working boats like this one.
I have stayed for hours and painted near this location while watching the continual parade of boats coming and going.  What fun!
I certainly had a great time painting this one and I hope you like it. I will probably paint a larger version of this one soon. This is the same boat that is in my recent painting "Checking The Traps".
Thank you for viewing my art and please feel free to forward this to someone who might enjoy seeing it. They can also subscribe to my blog if they like what they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!