Friday, August 10, 2012

Watermelon Time

Cold Slices, 8 x 8 " oil on panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

These watermelon pieces just had to be painted because I love the way they are leaning on each other and creating those beautiful shadows. It was really fun to do this and show the nice bright green rind. This will be one of the summer themed paintings in my show in Southport.  I hope that you will stop by and see it if you are in the area between August 27th and September 29th. You may contact me for purchase information.

Thank you for following my blog and please forward this to a friend who would enjoy seeing it.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the fact that you follow my art. I loved painting this one with all the reds.

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!