Monday, August 27, 2012

Holding On To Summer

Festive Flowers, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2012, Fay Terry

It is nice to be back in my studio painting again now that my show is hanging at Franklin Square Gallery.  The paintings have been finished for awhile, but the framing, wiring, pricing, and all the rest consumed most of my time last week. I was pretty happy with the end result. It is always a great feeling to step back and look at all the paintings together once they are on the wall. The show features twenty six new works.
There was a very nice article about the show in the State Port Pilot, which is the newspaper in Southport.  I am looking forward to the First Friday art walk and reception on Friday, September 7, 5:00 to 7:00 pm.  Please stop by and say hello if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!