Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Through Women's Eyes


Through Women's Eyes, By Women's Hands

This wonderful painting is by Jane Filer, a North Carolina artist whose work I love.  This will be part of the exhibition Friday night, March 2 in Chapel Hill.  I am excited to have two small paintings there also.  It takes place from 7-10 pm in the Great Room at Top Of The Hill. Tickets are $50 and all proceeds benefit The Women's Center of Chapel Hill. The painting above, "Fox Trot" will be part of a live auction

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fay, I'll see you there Friday with three of my own there too. Haven't seen you since the Carol Marine workshop, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck..the show sounds cool..Jane has a following up our way roo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!