Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tomato Tuesday

No Garlic, No Guac!  6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 plus shipping
Sold

Guacamole is a favorite at our house when I make it with a nice ripe avocado, chopped tomatoes, fresh lime juice, garlic, and salt and pepper. There's no garlic in this painting because I forgot to include it in my studio set up that I painted this from. It is pretty unlikely that I would not have garlic on hand. I just planted some in the garden which will give us a nice spring crop of garlic. Love these spidery looking leaves around the stems.

Something else I love is hummus and I buy a certain store brand but would love to have a good recipe to make it. Please send it to me if you have one you love.  Thanks!

These blue stripes look much more electric in the photo than they do in person. I think blue is the most difficult to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!