Sunday, October 12, 2014

Time For Apples

The Fruits Of Fall, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 plus shipping

The Camellias are big bloomers right now; I am glad I picked these before the heavy rain began since they sometimes lose petals when we have  prolonged wet weather.
I bought this Mercury glass vase the other day just so I could paint it. This was a fun challenge and I can't wait to try it again soon.
Hope you've had a happy and productive (or relaxing) week-end. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on painting the vase. You got the values just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious to see camellias. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful flowers and the vase is super. Spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!