Friday, October 10, 2014

Don't Miss This




I am a member of VAE (Visual Art Exchange ) of Raleigh and we have partnered with the Junior League for this art show.  The distinguished jurors were Melissa Peden and Rory Parnell.

These are two of my paintings that were juried into the Carolina Color show which will be featured October 29th through November 2nd at the Raleigh Convention Center during the 30th annual "Shopping Spree" event. I am so happy to have my work selected.
 This is a fundraiser for the Junior League Of Raleigh and its focus on programs for the youth of Raleigh. Click HERE for more information or to purchase tickets for this amazing shopping event. You can get all your holiday shopping done! All of the vendors have high quality, unique items that you will love, not to mention getting to see lots or wonderful art. 





2 comments:

  1. Color for sure and I see these flying off the wall and going to new homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that beautiful color. Good luck on the show!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!