Wednesday, May 28, 2014

As Promised

Rose Jaune, 4 x 4 " oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

This week in my studio is flying by. I've been doing tiny roses and huge paintings, too. Right now it's beach themes that I am painting and I never run out of ideas for coastal scenes. 
Soon  I will be painting on an island along with my good friend Teej, who'll be writing articles.  She has been published in all the major Civil War magazines on numerous occasions and is an amazing Civil War researcher and writer.

 We decided leave our husbands here and go to the beach during the U.S. Open men's tournament which will be followed by the women's tournament on the same course, Pinehurst Number 2. Our town looks more beautiful than ever with all the preparation that has been done, but it is going to be very crowded for those two weeks.

1 comment:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!