Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Citrus

The Line-up, 5 x 7 " oil on linen panel,©2014, Fay Terry

$100 with free shipping

I still have some grapefruit from a big box of oranges and grapefruit that the high school band was selling as a fundraiser.  The oranges are gone since I made Ambrosia with the ones still staying cool out in the garage.
I am the sole user of grapefruit in this house, so it may take a little while to use up. I did give some to my kids when they were here. I have always called this Pink grapefruit, but now I see it only as ruby red in the grocery store.

Thanks for viewing my art!

1 comment:

  1. Love this and love pink grapefruit. Alas I am no longer allowed to eat it, but I can taste it just looking at this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!