Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Almost Finished



I have been working on this painting for awhile and I am having fun painting all the fabric which is a wonderful peachy color. It has been a long time since I have paianted folds in fabric and I really want to do more of this kind of thing. I promise to get this completed before the week is over and I will post it again. There are a few other things I want to change about this painting( like the shadows under the table) so you will see it again soon.  Thanks for looking! Stay warm.

In other news, Pixie is back home and feeling better. She is a Maltese/poodle mix and loves her big sister Camden who is a Standard poodle. They hated being separated, even for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!