Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look Who's Back!

Raccoon Beach View, 8 x 10 " oil on archival panel, Fay Terry,©2013

*special price, 50% off
makes it $125, if purchased by September 8th
click to purchase


I am happy to be home after my fabulous painting adventures in Maine.  I learned so much and made some wonderful new painting buddies along with visiting friends and family between workshops and travel days.
This is a painting I did on Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada. 

I am selling this peaceful painting at a special price in my "Home Sweet Home" celebration so act quickly if you love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful painting--I just love the softness of it. Glad you had such a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!