Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pink Rose

Special Rose, 8 x 8  " oil on panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$150 includes shipping

This is painted from  a photo that Patti Mollica generously shared with us at her workshop last month. I painted fast and was surprised at how quickly the painting was finished. It would have been fun if I had timed myself, but I didn't have my watch or phone and I don't have a clock in my studio.
Today was a day that I totally lost track of time and it was wonderful because I had nothing on my schedule, not even cooking dinner.

4 comments:

  1. This is really special Fay! and then I looked down and saw your street seen in the You might also like section. From February. Terrific! Your work is so bright, warm and happy. Thank you. It makes me feel good seeing it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!