Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Farm Fresh On The Table

Crookneck Squash, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100 includes shipping
This is one of my favorite summer vegetables and I bought this at a produce stand just after it had been picked. These are the  nice small ones which have the best flavor and fewer seeds.
I have a new tablecloth which I ordered from Carol Maguire Home. Carol is a wonderful artist and also has a line of table linens and other things based on some of her oil paintings. Click here to see this site. You may also enjoy her painting website by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. You captured the soft shiny luminous squash so well!
    Yellow is a challenge. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Fay. I can almost taste them. Love the tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!