Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn Leaves

Dogwood Leaves With Pumpkin, 8 x 10" oil on cradled panel, ©2012, Fay Terry



The Dogwood trees look as if their leaves have been dipped in red wine and that's only the beginning!
I always love the stages of color these trees go through each fall because they end up wearing gorgeous reds and orange just before the leaves drop off.
Fortunately we have a number of Dogwoods in the yard and each one is filled with red berries among the slightly turning leaves.

In other news, my 2013 Calendars are here.  They will soon be available for sale on this blog.
They are small desktop size and have a different painting for each month.  This is always a very popular item  and makes a wonderful gift for art loving friends and neighbors.

Please help me expand the influence of my paintings.  If you think a friend may enjoy receiving my daily paintings please feel free to forward it.  They may subscribe themselves by going to my  blog and hitting the subscribe button.

Thank you for following my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!