Saturday, February 7, 2015

On My Easel



This is a painting that I did last week in the workshop with John Poon. I had such fun painting this with all the landscape elements in this scene. It is not yet finished and I plan to do some more work on it.
I used acrylics the entire week and I am still learning how best to use them.

John is an excellent teacher and gave great lectures with slides every day that were chock full of helpful information about painting the landscape. Now I want to spend the next couple of months working outdoors and from  carefully considered photos.
I hope you are having a great week-end, more paintings soon.

4 comments:

  1. Can,t wait to see the finished painting. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look more like My Colors than yours but definitely your voice. How interesting. Love it. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!