Thursday, November 3, 2011

Behind The Vineyard

Behind The Vineyard
This painting is being donated to the Festival Of Trees at the Carolina Hotel in Pinehurst, NC. which benefits the Sandhills Children's Center, " helping children with disabilities grow up to be ordinary." My painting will be a part of the One Eleven Main vignette, which has a picnic theme this year. OEM is the beautiful store that sells many of my paintings and they always do a fabulous job of displaying the beautiful and unique items from their store. Visitors will be able to bid on their setup in its entirety, and last year(which also included one of my paintings) it got raves and made a large amount of money for the Children's Center. The Festival goes from Nov. 8-15 and last year had 10,000 patrons, so let's make it 12,000 this year!

2 comments:

  1. This painting is sooo lovely! I just love it. It's so inspiring that this is going to such a great cause! I hope the bids go up and up and away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fay, this is such a nice paintings....and great cause! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!