Monday, August 15, 2011

Blue Door


Blue Door
I've walked by this house hundreds of times and it never seems to change.  It is very close to the road and is only separated from the street by a small fence. The door has been this color for years and there are flowers there every summer. I never see anyone around so it almost seems as if no one lives there. It is in a town that is constantly full of tourists so maybe they just come and go by the back alley way.


6 x 6 in. oil on panel












2 comments:

  1. Hi Fay,

    Fellow painter here. This piece reminds me of my next door neighbor's house!Always people coming and going though. Nice piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doorway looks so inviting, Fay. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!