Friday, August 12, 2011

House In Saint Jean de cole


Saint jean de cole
What a beautiful day it was last September when we walked around this village which is officially designated as one of the most beautiful towns in France. This was a non-painting day so we were all taking photos for future reference. Yesterday I painted a corner of this building and told you that it had two ornate chimneys.  When I looked at my photos, it has three but the third one is not visible in this picture. This painting is larger and would make a great gift for your favorite Francophile. Christmas is coming and so are birthdays, anniversaries, etc.








12 x 12 in. oil on wrapped canvas



2 comments:

  1. beautiful..You are making me want to go to france

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is very nice but you also did a great job on the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!