Monday, December 1, 2014

Redder Red

Holiday Pine Cone, 5 x 7" oil on panel, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 and free shipping

I am very pleased with the way this painting turned out with such a festive look. I mixed Grumbacher Red and Alizarin to get a really beautiful shade for the background. I had fun with this one and will probably continue with a few more of these small pine cone paintings.
It has been hard to focus on working in my studio since there are so many good Cyber Monday sales to take advantage of. Last night I purchased Raymar panels and Franken frames on sale so I will be stocked up to start the new year. Today I have been looking at gift items with 30% off and free shipping. 
Happy First Day of December!

2 comments:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!