Monday, November 24, 2014

Time To Paint

With Love From Pinehurst, 6 x 6 " oil on gessobord panel

will be available framed at One Eleven Main, Aberdeen, NC

These are busy times with lots of fun things happening. I have a painting in the Fine Arts League Of Cary show and would love to see you at the opening reception on Sunday, December 7, from 2-4 at the 
Page-Walker center in Cary.
Also coming up is the first Friday artwalk in downtown Raleigh, from 6-9pm on December 5th. I have some paintings at Visual Art Exchange on West Martin St. I hope you'll drop by if you are in the area.

I am back to one of my favorites-painting pinecones. All of a sudden I realized there were none available as they have all sold. Time to replenish. Let me know if you want one with a special background color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!