Monday, November 10, 2014

Camellia Time

Unfolding, 6 x 6" oil on gessobord, ©2014, Fay Terry

$100 plus shipping

This is one of my favorite vessels to stick small fresh flowers into.  It came home with me from Provence when I went on a painting trip with a group of friends.  I have been busy painting, but not posting as often as usual due to traveling to a portrait workshop for several days last week. I plan to show you some photos soon and tell you  about the wonderful teacher we worked with.

When I arrived home on Saturday, I was thrilled to see my new art book which I pre-ordered many months ago. It is Carol Marine's new book, Daily Painting . Fantastically put together with lots of colorful photos and a complete sharing of everything Carol has learned since she began  painting, it is  the best  resource I have seen for artists who may wish to take up this practice or just learn to paint joyfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!