Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time For Fishin'

Pretty Ugly Fish, 9 x 12" oil on panel



This is my colorful version of a type of fish I used to catch repeatedly when my husband and I were first married.  We spent time at Little River in South Carolina and fished and crabbed from a little John boat in the Intracoastal waterway. One fish I caught sometimes was a tough, wart covered, ugly fish, and it hurt your hands just to touch it. We always threw it back in the water but there must have been plenty more.

Contact me if you are interested in this one or any other painting on my blog.
If you receive this by email, just click on Fay Terry Paintings at the top of the page to go to the full blog for contact info. This is also where you can leave comments, and I love to hear from you!

Thank you for viewing this and all my other art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!