Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Olund House

Olund House

This is Yvonne's house in Sweden, on the island of Olund. She is a wonderful artist and we had the pleasure of visiting her on the island while this house was being redone so that she could move into it. We were there for Midsummer Holiday and there were almost twenty four hours of daylight.
I love the houses in Sweden and also the people. My son's wife, Kim, was born in Sweden so we traveled with them and met many of her delightful family members.

5 x 7 in. oil on panel




2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the way you blended the edges. Lovely painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Daily painting is a terrific experience for me and it is always nice to know your work is being seen! I appreciate your taking time to comment, Jerry.

      Delete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!