Sunday, December 18, 2011

Biltmore Christmas And Art


Biltmore Gate House
This is a photo looking back after we left the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC Friday. It is always fun to see the house decorated for Christmas and I had planned to show you a photo of one of my favorite paintings that hangs in the Biltmore, but unfortunately all photography, even without the use of flash, is no longer permitted.  Just across the street from this gatehouse, is the Grand Bohemian Hotel and I was able to see the recent work of Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson and purchase some wonderful items, such as placemats and totebags, featuring her paintings. I have been a fan of hers for quite awhile and her work is amazing. Each of the Grand Bohemian's has an  art gallery. 

1 comment:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!