Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back To Work

Summer's Grace, 9 x 12 " oil on gessobord, ©2014, Fay Terry

Available in Gallery

I am so pleased with this painting, which is why I'm offering such a good  deal on a 9 x 12. I want to find a good home for this lovely floral.

 I took a week off spending time in Charlotte and on Oak Island. When I got home today, I could hardly wait to get in my studio. I cut one large flower and put it beside my easel; I loved painting it with great spontaneity.
I hope ya'll had a great Fourth. We had one day of wind, rain, and thunder, as Hurricane Arthur passed through NC. The rest of the week-end made up for it with gorgeous sunny weather, warm temps and soft breezes. Our family had lots of fun being together, too.

1 comment:

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!