Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Scent Of Gardenias

Favorite Flowers, 6 x 6 " oil on panel, ©2013, Fay Terry

$100, free shipping
SOLD



I have always loved Gardenias with their heavenly scent. They bloom in June and sometimes keep going into the first part of July.  I will miss them when they finish supplying me with beautiful bright white blooms and filling the house with perfume.
Next up, Zinnias! Mine are almost flowering, they just need some encouragement from the sun, which we have not seen for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. I can smell them now! Great painting. Would you mind if I used your pinwheel paintings to show my young art student. I thought she might like painting one of those. She's 8. I thought I'd buy some pinwheels and then show her your pinwheel art.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!