Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bird With Reading Skills

Smart Little Bird, 8 x 10" oil on cradled panel, ©2012, Fay Terry



I just love seeing this little bird perched on the sign one gorgeous sunny day last week. This is painted from a photo that my daughter Caitlin snapped with her iphone for me, knowing that I would want to paint this scene.
I love the shadows on the curvy road going up the hill,  the red sign among all that green, the tall pine trees on the right, and the precious little bird.  This is just a short distance from my house in an area called Longleaf.  It was once home to a huge horse farm and has lots of pretty white fences, one of which can be seen here.

Please help me expand the influence of my paintings.  If you think a friend may enjoy receiving my daily paintings please feel free to forward it.  They may subscribe themselves by going to my  blog and hitting the subscribe button.

Thank you for following my art!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I read each and every one of them!